A Pasco man dies after losing control of his car on an icy road.
29-year-old Angel Astudillo was driving down Kahlotus Rd., nine miles east of Pasco, when his car went off the road and rolled down an embankment, coming to rest on its wheels.
Astudillo was not wearing a seatbelt.
A passenger, 32 year old Otoniel Taffola, was injured in the crash but not taken to a hospital.
Washington State Patrol says the car's speed was too fast for conditions on the road.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody
- Kennewick police arrest 3 in connection to graffiti amid recent uptick
- The Cash Cow Catch 22
- TSA agent pleads guilty to voyeurism charge
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires