A Pasco man is injured early this morning in an alleged robbery attempt near Columbia Drive and Gum Street in Kennewick.
Pasco Police responded to Lourdes Medical Center to a report that 25-year-old Domminick Pruitt was being treated for a knife wound. Officers learned Pruitt was walking home to Pasco when a vehicle passed him several times. One suspect exited the vehicle and demanded Pruitt hand over his phone. When he refused, the suspect lunged at Pruitt with a knife. Pruitt grabbed the knife and was cut on the hand.
The suspect grabbed the phone and fled, however Pruitt was unable to provide a description of the suspect other than it being a Hispanic or Asian man, about 5'10" tall and an average build. Pruitt was unable to provide a description of the vehicle and was taken to the hospital by a family member who he called after the robbery.
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced