At about 11:30 PM last night, Pasco Police conducted traffic related stop on a motor vehicle. During the stop at 10th and Ainsworth Street, police determined that the driver of the vehicle was driving while suspended and had outstanding warrants for his arrest.
During the course of the investigation officers seized approximately two pounds of methamphetamine, loaded handgun, narcotics paraphernalia and undisclosed amount of cash during an execution of a search warrant on the motor vehicle.
25-year-old Enrique Reyes Mata of Pasco was booked into the Franklin County Corrections Center for Possession of Controlled Substances with Intent to Deliver, driving while license suspended and his outstanding arrest warrants. 28-year-old Antonio Marcos DeLeon and 21-year-old Maricela M. Alfaro both of Pasco were also arrested during the investigation for being in Possession of Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver.
The seized narcotics have and estimated street value of $25,000.
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself
- West Richland residents hold petition signing against new cannabis shop