Pasco police are looking for a hispanic women in her twenties who lead officers on a police chase yesterday afternoon.
Officers said they tried to stop a silver Mercury when it took off at a high speed down Court street.
A passenger jumped out of the car when the driver rearended another vehicle on the corner of 20th and Court.
The driver then reversed, running over the passangers foot, and side swiping another car in the process.
Officers found the car abondened on 19th and Pearl street.
They beleive the driver jumped into a green car that was in the area at the time becuase the K-9 unit could not track her scent past that location.
- Gonzaga won't cancel Friday classes for Final Four
- State agency says more funds needed to fight wildfires
- Portion of S.R. 821 to close Saturday for Yakima River Canyon Marathon
- Portland-based comedian to perform at Hermiston Chamber luncheon
- Pasco Police ask community to help find suspect connected to gun charge
- Police release identity of victim in fatal crash on Highway 11