Pasco Police say a man suffered a gunshot wound to the leg after he may have accidentally shot himself last night in a motel room.
Officers responded to a motel on the 2800 block of N. 20th Ave. around 9:40 PM Saturday night. There they discovered a man in his mid-20s. He was transported to Kadlec Regional Medical Center with a gunshot wound to his leg.
The investigation is ongoing and no further details have been released at this time.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds