Pasco Police say a man suffered a gunshot wound to the leg after he may have accidentally shot himself last night in a motel room.
Officers responded to a motel on the 2800 block of N. 20th Ave. around 9:40 PM Saturday night. There they discovered a man in his mid-20s. He was transported to Kadlec Regional Medical Center with a gunshot wound to his leg.
The investigation is ongoing and no further details have been released at this time.
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself