On January 27, 2014 at 8:30 pm, Pasco officers responded to 3115 W. Agate to investigate a report of a stolen vehicle at that location.
When officers arrived on scene, they encountered person(s) inside the apartment who were alleged to have outstanding warrants for their arrests.
Officers obtained a search warrant to enter the residence to arrest persons wanted on outstanding arrest warrants.
While searching the residence for the wanted persons, officers observed illicit narcotic substances and stolen property inside.
Seized from the residence during the investigations were numerous stolen items that had been stolen out of residential burglaries earlier in the week.
Multiple firearms and narcotics to include meth and marijuana were seized.
Arrested from the apartment was Hector Venencia 35 yoa and 17 year juvenile male.
Both were arrested for Possession of Stolen Property, Possession of Narcotics with Intent to Deliver.
In addition Hector Venencia was also booked into the Franklin County Jail for being a Felon in Possession of a Firearm.
Officers are continuing to identify further stolen property and are executing other search warrants today.
- Local Marine runs ultra-marathon 8 months after being in a coma
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas