The Pasco City Council approves a 30% increase in the base water rate and a 5% increase in the water consumption rate.
Starting next month, Pasco residents will see their water bill raise from $12.50 to $16.25.
The city council also approved as an increase in the city's monthly ambulance fee to $7.75/mo.
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres
- Storm cleanup turns into neighborhood effort
- Graffiti uptick in Finley prompts law enforcement crackdown