The Pasco City Council approves a 30% increase in the base water rate and a 5% increase in the water consumption rate.
Starting next month, Pasco residents will see their water bill raise from $12.50 to $16.25.
The city council also approved as an increase in the city's monthly ambulance fee to $7.75/mo.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome