Pasco School District's Special Services Department will host Autism Awareness, a parent information night tonight from 6 - 8 PM at the C.L. Booth Building, located at 1215 W. Lewis St. in Pasco.
Information about early identification and interventions, school district programs, classes, evaluations, and resources will be presented by members of the PSD Early Childhood Education Autism staff.
Community partners will also be on hand with resources for young children with autism and their parents. Spanish translation services will be provided.
Parents with any concerns on the development of their child and school readiness are encouraged to contact PSD Special Services at 543-6703.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape