Pasco School District's Special Services Department will host Autism Awareness, a parent information night tonight from 6 - 8 PM at the C.L. Booth Building, located at 1215 W. Lewis St. in Pasco.
Information about early identification and interventions, school district programs, classes, evaluations, and resources will be presented by members of the PSD Early Childhood Education Autism staff.
Community partners will also be on hand with resources for young children with autism and their parents. Spanish translation services will be provided.
Parents with any concerns on the development of their child and school readiness are encouraged to contact PSD Special Services at 543-6703.
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters