The WSU Tri-Cities Patriot Club and Ice Harbor Brewery have once again teamed up to raise money for a Veterans' Memorial on the Richland campus.
Ice Harbor on Saturday tappped it's annual batch of Patriot Pilsner, which was brewed at the brewery by the Patriot Club.
One dollar from each pint sold will go to the Veterans' Memorial fund.
T-shirts with the beer's label are also available.
About 300 gallons were brewed, and bartenders say it will go fast.
The WSU Patriot Club helps veterans transition to civilian life and graduate college.
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres