The WSU Tri-Cities Patriot Club and Ice Harbor Brewery have once again teamed up to raise money for a Veterans' Memorial on the Richland campus.
Ice Harbor on Saturday tappped it's annual batch of Patriot Pilsner, which was brewed at the brewery by the Patriot Club.
One dollar from each pint sold will go to the Veterans' Memorial fund.
T-shirts with the beer's label are also available.
About 300 gallons were brewed, and bartenders say it will go fast.
The WSU Patriot Club helps veterans transition to civilian life and graduate college.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds