A pedestrian dies while walking along State Route 97 Sunday morning.
The Washington State Patrol says 19 year old Paula Longtimesleeping was standing in one of the lanes when she was struck by two vehicles.
She was pronounced dead at the scene. The two drivers were not injured.
The cause of the crash is under investigation. It's unknown if drugs or alcohol were involved.
- Authorities find WWII-era grenade near Port Townsend
- Teacher accused of having sex with student heads to trial
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29