A pedestrian dies while walking along State Route 97 Sunday morning.
The Washington State Patrol says 19 year old Paula Longtimesleeping was standing in one of the lanes when she was struck by two vehicles.
She was pronounced dead at the scene. The two drivers were not injured.
The cause of the crash is under investigation. It's unknown if drugs or alcohol were involved.
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres
- Storm cleanup turns into neighborhood effort
- Graffiti uptick in Finley prompts law enforcement crackdown