A pedestrian dies while walking along State Route 97 Sunday morning.
The Washington State Patrol says 19 year old Paula Longtimesleeping was standing in one of the lanes when she was struck by two vehicles.
She was pronounced dead at the scene. The two drivers were not injured.
The cause of the crash is under investigation. It's unknown if drugs or alcohol were involved.
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location
- Trios Health offers fraud protection over patient data breach
- Northwest Food n Brew with Mike Gonzalez debuts Saturday on KAPP/KVEW
- Washington seeks to overturn tribe's fuel tax exemption
- Failure to yield causes rollover accident