Pendleton Grain Growers will close the ag supply stores in Pendleton, Athena and Milton-Freewater by early September.
The closures are part of co-op's effort to phase out retail service and restructure business.
The Pendleton Automotive Service Center will also close tomorrow. 74 people may be affected by these closures, however, a spokeswoman says Pendleton Grain Growers is doing all they can to reposition those employees into other parts of the company.
The other three stores in Hermiston, Joseph and Island City will be sold.
Negotiations are still pending with the expected to be finalized by October 1st.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds