Pendleton Grain Growers will close the ag supply stores in Pendleton, Athena and Milton-Freewater by early September.
The closures are part of co-op's effort to phase out retail service and restructure business.
The Pendleton Automotive Service Center will also close tomorrow. 74 people may be affected by these closures, however, a spokeswoman says Pendleton Grain Growers is doing all they can to reposition those employees into other parts of the company.
The other three stores in Hermiston, Joseph and Island City will be sold.
Negotiations are still pending with the expected to be finalized by October 1st.
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing