Benton County Sheriff's Office identifies three men as persons of interest in the August 9th triple homicides in south Benton County.
All three suspects, 51-year-old Fidel Miranda-Huitron, 24-year-old Eduardo Miranda-Resendiz and 19-year-old Fernando De Jesus Miranda-Resendiz, were living in the Umatilla area and are believed to have left the area shortly after the homicides.
Benton County Detectives are attempting to locate these individuals to determine any knowledge they may have in regards to these homicides.
If you know their whereabouts, please contact the Benton County Sheriff's Office.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities