Benton County Sheriff's Office identifies three men as persons of interest in the August 9th triple homicides in south Benton County.
All three suspects, 51-year-old Fidel Miranda-Huitron, 24-year-old Eduardo Miranda-Resendiz and 19-year-old Fernando De Jesus Miranda-Resendiz, were living in the Umatilla area and are believed to have left the area shortly after the homicides.
Benton County Detectives are attempting to locate these individuals to determine any knowledge they may have in regards to these homicides.
If you know their whereabouts, please contact the Benton County Sheriff's Office.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services