Pesticides: Friend or foe? A common chemical used on your food is up for the national chopping block, and the move could have a big impact on local farms and your family's health and wallet. Now, you can weigh in. KAPP-KVEW's Galen Ettlin investigates in our special report, 'The Farm & Chemical Warfare.'
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter