A group of fraternity men riding bikes across the country to raise money and awareness for people with disabilities are here in Richland today.
The Journey of Hope team made up of 19 bicyclists started their 4,200 mile journey in Seattle, stopping here locally before being on their way to Washington D.C.
The Pi Kappa Phi men arrived at Tire Factory in Richland to meet the mayor and later today they will visit friends at the ARC of Tri-Cities.
The men said this journey won't be an easy one, but it's worth it.
The men plan on riding 75 miles per day ending in th nation's capitol on August 2nd.
This is all part of Push-America's mission tohelp people with diasabilities.
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market
- Wa-Hi Dance Team takes 4th in state championship
- Burglary, theft suspect wanted in Yakima County after escape from community custody
- Secretary of state will undergo treatment for colon cancer