A Pilot Rock woman is injured after falling asleep behind the wheel of her semi truck.
55 year old Debra Preston was hauling two loads of rock yesterday on State Route 231 Near Sprague. According to the Washington State Patrol, Preston fell asleep, drifted off the road, woke up, overcorrected and rolled.
She was injured and transported to Sacred Heart Hospital.
She will be charged with negligent driving in the 2nd Degree.
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres