A Pilot Rock woman is injured after falling asleep behind the wheel of her semi truck.
55 year old Debra Preston was hauling two loads of rock yesterday on State Route 231 Near Sprague. According to the Washington State Patrol, Preston fell asleep, drifted off the road, woke up, overcorrected and rolled.
She was injured and transported to Sacred Heart Hospital.
She will be charged with negligent driving in the 2nd Degree.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park