Franklin PUD customers will experience a planned power outage this Sunday from 2 to 4 a.m. and again on Sunday, March 30th for the same two hour time span.
Kahlotus and Windust areas will also have a planned power outage on those same dates, but those outages may be between the hours of 2 to 6 a.m.
The outage will allow crews from the Bonneville Power Administration to perform maintenance on their transmission like and allow the Franklin PUD to replace a power pole.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape