Franklin PUD customers will experience a planned power outage this Sunday from 2 to 4 a.m. and again on Sunday, March 30th for the same two hour time span.
Kahlotus and Windust areas will also have a planned power outage on those same dates, but those outages may be between the hours of 2 to 6 a.m.
The outage will allow crews from the Bonneville Power Administration to perform maintenance on their transmission like and allow the Franklin PUD to replace a power pole.
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war