Students and staff at Barge Lincoln Elementary School in Yakima were briefly put on lockdown this morning due to a police investigation in the area.
Few details have been released, however, it appears a bail bondsmen may have been searching for a man in the area of the All Star Motel that prompted police to respond and call for precautionary lockdown.
Nobody was injured and normal operations at the elementary school have resumed.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities