Yakima police arrest a suspect in connection to a string of arson fires around town.
Police say a 44 year old man was arrested today following an intensive investigation -- he is facing multiple counts of arson.
Over the past three weeks, there have been 7 different shed fires surrounding a 6-block radius around Teton Drive -- four of those were ruled as arson, the rest are highly suspicious.
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US
- Protect yourself from fastest growing crime: ID theft
- Authorities apprehend kayaking burglar suspect
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation