Hermiston Police Department and Oregon State Police are asking for the public's help to find a 59-year old Hermiston-area man reported missing under suspicious circumstances after his car was found Monday morning in a parking lot to the foot bridge on the westbound side of the Interstate 82 over the Columbia River.
On Monday morning, March 31, 2014, Hermiston Police Department was contacted by a family member of ALVIN LEE PATTERSON, age 59, from Hermiston. Hermiston police subsequently took a missing person report after his vehicle was found parked at the bottom of the path to the foot bridge on the westbound side of the Interstate 82 bridge. The car contained his personal property, identification and cellphone.
PATTERSON is described as a white male, 5'5", 160 lbs, short black hair, and was last known to be wearing a navy blue shirt and tan pants. (Oregon DMV photo is provided with this release)
Hermiston Police Department and Oregon State Police are asking to speak with anyone who saw a man matching PATTERSON's description in the parking lot or walking on the footbridge Monday morning between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m., or anyone with related information regarding this missing person investigation to Hermiston Police Department Officer Robert Guerrero or OSP Trooper Jerrad Little through OSP Southern Command Center dispatch at (541) 664-4660.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park