A Yakima police captain is placed on administrative leave today.
Yakima Police Chief Dominic Rizzi says Captain Rod Light was placed on leave while the department conducts an internal investigation regarding alleged misconduct.
Chief Rizzi would not specify exactly what Light is being investigated for -- Light has almost 30 years of police experience.
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy
- Bodies of 2 UN experts found in Democratic Republic of Congo
- Richland former Gonzaga player to see team make history
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland