A Yakima police captain is placed on administrative leave today.
Yakima Police Chief Dominic Rizzi says Captain Rod Light was placed on leave while the department conducts an internal investigation regarding alleged misconduct.
Chief Rizzi would not specify exactly what Light is being investigated for -- Light has almost 30 years of police experience.
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres