Richland Police are looking for three men who officers say robbed the Numerica Credit Union on Fowler Street around 6 PM Friday.
Officers say the suspects wore masks and hoodies when they entered the credit union and demanded money. One of the suspects was believed to have had a handgun. The suspects fled the scene on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
Multiple law enforcement agencies, including Benton County Sheriff and Washington State Patrol responded to the scene.
A K-9 unit tracked the suspects to a nearby area, but nobody was found.
The Richland Police Department reports no customers were in the bank and no employees were injured during the robbery.
- Search amplifies in forest west of Naches for 20-year-old missing since Friday
- Amazon Prime Day promo starts night of July 10, now 30 hours
- Modi to become first Indian Prime Minister to visit Israel
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time