Richland Police are looking for three men who officers say robbed the Numerica Credit Union on Fowler Street around 6 PM Friday.
Officers say the suspects wore masks and hoodies when they entered the credit union and demanded money. One of the suspects was believed to have had a handgun. The suspects fled the scene on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
Multiple law enforcement agencies, including Benton County Sheriff and Washington State Patrol responded to the scene.
A K-9 unit tracked the suspects to a nearby area, but nobody was found.
The Richland Police Department reports no customers were in the bank and no employees were injured during the robbery.
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land