Richland Police are looking for three men who officers say robbed the Numerica Credit Union on Fowler Street around 6 PM Friday.
Officers say the suspects wore masks and hoodies when they entered the credit union and demanded money. One of the suspects was believed to have had a handgun. The suspects fled the scene on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
Multiple law enforcement agencies, including Benton County Sheriff and Washington State Patrol responded to the scene.
A K-9 unit tracked the suspects to a nearby area, but nobody was found.
The Richland Police Department reports no customers were in the bank and no employees were injured during the robbery.
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest