Richland Police are looking for three men who officers say robbed the Numerica Credit Union on Fowler Street around 6 PM Friday.
Officers say the suspects wore masks and hoodies when they entered the credit union and demanded money. One of the suspects was believed to have had a handgun. The suspects fled the scene on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
Multiple law enforcement agencies, including Benton County Sheriff and Washington State Patrol responded to the scene.
A K-9 unit tracked the suspects to a nearby area, but nobody was found.
The Richland Police Department reports no customers were in the bank and no employees were injured during the robbery.
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires