Kennewick Police say since the beginning of the month, they have investigated four residential burglaries in the area of Yelm Street and State Route 395.
All have occurred on the weekends between the hours of 6 and 9 p.m.
The locations have been the 500 block of North Yelm, the 2200 block of West Clearwater, the 2400 block of Bruneau and the 500 block of North Underwood.
Items taken have been electronics, game consoles and two safes.
Anyone seeing any suspicious vehicles or people should call 911.
- State lawmakers pull all-nighter to try to reach budget deal, avert government shutdown
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July