Kennewick Police say since the beginning of the month, they have investigated four residential burglaries in the area of Yelm Street and State Route 395.
All have occurred on the weekends between the hours of 6 and 9 p.m.
The locations have been the 500 block of North Yelm, the 2200 block of West Clearwater, the 2400 block of Bruneau and the 500 block of North Underwood.
Items taken have been electronics, game consoles and two safes.
Anyone seeing any suspicious vehicles or people should call 911.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes