Kennewick Police are investigating a string of burglaries.
A contractor reported that a home he is building on South Cliff, Thompson Hill was burglarized during the night and that a cargo trailer was also broken into. The contractor states that about $10,000 in tools were stolen.
A site foreman reported that sometime between 6 PM Monday and 5:30 AM Tuesday, there was forced entry of two residences on the 3000 block of Dennis Place. Both units are under construction in the same building and share a common wall. Neither unit appeared to be missing any items from inside.
Finally, the owner of the Taco Time, located on the 7500 block of West Clearwater reports the floor safe was stolen from the business last night. No sign of forced entry was found, however surveillance video shows a male suspect approaching the back door, possibly on a cell phone. He enters the business through the back door, however, it's unknown if he had a key. The suspect is seen attempting to access the safe with a digital code. The suspect then leaves and returns in a dark colored Jeep Grand Cherokee in which he later loads the safe into. A second suspect is seen driving the vehicle.
There are no suspects at this time for these crimes. Anyone who may have seen or heard something suspicious should call police.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park