The Pasco Police Department Street Crimes Unit executed a narcotics related search warrants yesterday at a residence on the 2000-block of Road 84. At the conclusion of the investigation detectives seized an appropriate ounce of methamphetamine, hydrocodone tablets, and three quarters pound of marijuana.
41-year-old Gregg Flieger of Pasco was arrested for possession of controlled substances with intent to deliver. He was booked into the Franklin County Jail pending review of the incident by the Franklin County Prosecutor.
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters
- AAA: Teen drivers 3 times more likely to be involved in fatal crashes
- UPDATE: Man threatens police, SWAT team enters home
- Be Safe, Not Sorry: Fireworks Safety, Prevention