Police arrested and charged 32-year old Nicholas Shock with assault, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and obstruction.
Officers arrested Shock at a Best Western in Kennewick in the area of 27th Ave and Hwy 395.
Officers said they got reports of two men getting into an altercation at the nearby Walmart.
Witnesses said Shock tried to fight a man who was soliciting money outside of the store and kicked over his money can.
A witness followed Shock to the Best Western and informed the police.
Officers said when they arrived to arrest Shock he did not cooperate.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome