Police arrested and charged 32-year old Nicholas Shock with assault, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and obstruction.
Officers arrested Shock at a Best Western in Kennewick in the area of 27th Ave and Hwy 395.
Officers said they got reports of two men getting into an altercation at the nearby Walmart.
Witnesses said Shock tried to fight a man who was soliciting money outside of the store and kicked over his money can.
A witness followed Shock to the Best Western and informed the police.
Officers said when they arrived to arrest Shock he did not cooperate.
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres
- Storm cleanup turns into neighborhood effort
- Graffiti uptick in Finley prompts law enforcement crackdown