Five people are behind bars tonight, accused of breaking into a Finley church. You may remember, In Step Baptist Church was trashed last week and instruments were stolen. The suspects are 4 teenagers and one adult. Officers say they were traveling on skateboards and may be connected to other break-ins and burglaries in Kennewick. Search warrants have been issued - and some of the stolen property has been recovered.
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River