Five people are behind bars tonight, accused of breaking into a Finley church. You may remember, In Step Baptist Church was trashed last week and instruments were stolen. The suspects are 4 teenagers and one adult. Officers say they were traveling on skateboards and may be connected to other break-ins and burglaries in Kennewick. Search warrants have been issued - and some of the stolen property has been recovered.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park