Five people are behind bars tonight, accused of breaking into a Finley church. You may remember, In Step Baptist Church was trashed last week and instruments were stolen. The suspects are 4 teenagers and one adult. Officers say they were traveling on skateboards and may be connected to other break-ins and burglaries in Kennewick. Search warrants have been issued - and some of the stolen property has been recovered.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes