MILL CREEK, Wash. (AP) -- Police in Mill Creek have issued an Amber Alert after they say a 25-year-old woman fled her home with her two young children.
Authorities said Thursday that Sajza Henry left with her 2-year-old son and 8-month old daughter. She is believed to be driving a burgundy colored 1997 Land Rover with Washington license plate 708VZU.
Police say they're concerned for the health and welfare of Henry and the two children after the mother was diagnosed with several untreated mental health conditions.
Mill Creek is about 20 miles north of Seattle.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget