MILL CREEK, Wash. (AP) -- Police in Mill Creek have issued an Amber Alert after they say a 25-year-old woman fled her home with her two young children.
Authorities said Thursday that Sajza Henry left with her 2-year-old son and 8-month old daughter. She is believed to be driving a burgundy colored 1997 Land Rover with Washington license plate 708VZU.
Police say they're concerned for the health and welfare of Henry and the two children after the mother was diagnosed with several untreated mental health conditions.
Mill Creek is about 20 miles north of Seattle.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape