MILL CREEK, Wash. (AP) -- Police in Mill Creek have issued an Amber Alert after they say a 25-year-old woman fled her home with her two young children.
Authorities said Thursday that Sajza Henry left with her 2-year-old son and 8-month old daughter. She is believed to be driving a burgundy colored 1997 Land Rover with Washington license plate 708VZU.
Police say they're concerned for the health and welfare of Henry and the two children after the mother was diagnosed with several untreated mental health conditions.
Mill Creek is about 20 miles north of Seattle.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location