Pasco Police need your help in identifying a woman involved in credit card fraud.
She is believed to be driving a blue in color Toyota Yaris.
If you recognize her, please call Tri-Cities Crime Stoppers at 586-TIPS or 800-222-TIPS.
Tri-Cities Crime Stoppers pays a cash reward of up to $1,000 for information resulting in the arrest of any felony crimes reported to Tri-Cities Crime Stoppers.
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres
- Storm cleanup turns into neighborhood effort
- Graffiti uptick in Finley prompts law enforcement crackdown