Police are looking for the driver involved in a hit and run last night.
According to the Washington State Patrol, Vanessa Gomez Garcia of Kennewick took the Court Street exit at State Route 395 in Pasco. That's when a driver in a white Dodge Durango attempted to enter the highway from the wrong direction and crashed into Garcia.
The driver fled the scene, and Garcia was taken to a local hopital for treatment.
The cause of the crash in under investigation.
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft