Police are looking for the driver involved in a hit and run last night.
According to the Washington State Patrol, Vanessa Gomez Garcia of Kennewick took the Court Street exit at State Route 395 in Pasco. That's when a driver in a white Dodge Durango attempted to enter the highway from the wrong direction and crashed into Garcia.
The driver fled the scene, and Garcia was taken to a local hopital for treatment.
The cause of the crash in under investigation.
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market