Police are looking for three Hispanic males suspected of robbing a Yakima business Friday night at gunpoint.
Officers responded to Reyna's Joyeria located on the 1100 block of West Lincoln just after 6 PM following a 911 call for help.
On arrival, officers located the store's employee who reported she was robbed at gunpoint.
The victim says she was confronted by three Hispanic males wearing dark clothing and each armed with black handguns. They allegedly shoved the victim to the floor and started breaking display cases and took numerous pieces of jewelry. In addition, they suspects stole an undisclosed amount of money out of the register.
The victim was sore but did not sustain serious injury. No shots were fired.
The suspects were not located, but anyone with information should call the Yakima Police Department at 509-575-6200 or 911.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family