The Yakima City Council will be asked to add a fine to people who violate rules regarding service pit bulls.
People could be fined $250 if they neglect to follow proper procedure when owning a service pit bull -- that includes muzzling them in public, and keeping them in secured areas at home.
The city passed an ordinance to allow service pit bulls back in April, saying violators would be subjected to a fine -- however, no exact amount was listed at the time.
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US
- Protect yourself from fastest growing crime: ID theft
- Authorities apprehend kayaking burglar suspect
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation