The Yakima City Council will be asked to add a fine to people who violate rules regarding service pit bulls.
People could be fined $250 if they neglect to follow proper procedure when owning a service pit bull -- that includes muzzling them in public, and keeping them in secured areas at home.
The city passed an ordinance to allow service pit bulls back in April, saying violators would be subjected to a fine -- however, no exact amount was listed at the time.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities