Kennewick Police are investigating a home invasion and attempted rape.
Police say Jamie Torres pushed his way into a home on the 100 block of East 15th Avenue Saturday Morning. Armed with a knife, Torres allegedly assaulted a woman inside and attempted to sexually assault her. Responding officers located Torres hiding outside the residence and arrested him.
He was booked into the Benton County Jail for burglary in the 1st degree with sexual motivation and assault 2nd Degree, both felonies.
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?