Pre-trial motions begin for two men in Yakima accused of murder.
Marco Gallegos is accused of killing Michael Eby and Ryan Pederson in December of 2012.
Gallegos is the last of four suspects in the double homicide, three of those suspects plead guilty to lesser charges and will testify against Gallegos.
Pre-trial is also underway for Daniel Blizzard.
Blizzard is one of two people accused of helping plot an attack against real estate broker Vern Holbrook last year.
Holbrook was found in a home with his throat cut, he died from that injury months later.
Four people were originally accused of murder, however two plead guilty to lesser chargers.
Jury selection for both Gallegos and Blizzard will begin next week.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family