Trial was set for the former Pasco High School assistant girls wrestling coach who is facing third-degree child molestation charges.
Sheridan McDonald, 21-years old, allegedly had a romantic relationship with a teen girl.
Documents filed against McDonald stated she allegedly touched the student over her clothes during a car ride for a school event, and the student also described kissing McDonald.
McDonald's pre-trial is set for May 20th.
The trial is set for June 4th.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities