Trial was set for the former Pasco High School assistant girls wrestling coach who is facing third-degree child molestation charges.
Sheridan McDonald, 21-years old, allegedly had a romantic relationship with a teen girl.
Documents filed against McDonald stated she allegedly touched the student over her clothes during a car ride for a school event, and the student also described kissing McDonald.
McDonald's pre-trial is set for May 20th.
The trial is set for June 4th.
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US
- Protect yourself from fastest growing crime: ID theft
- Authorities apprehend kayaking burglar suspect
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation