Trial was set for the former Pasco High School assistant girls wrestling coach who is facing third-degree child molestation charges.
Sheridan McDonald, 21-years old, allegedly had a romantic relationship with a teen girl.
Documents filed against McDonald stated she allegedly touched the student over her clothes during a car ride for a school event, and the student also described kissing McDonald.
McDonald's pre-trial is set for May 20th.
The trial is set for June 4th.
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River