Trial was set for the former Pasco High School assistant girls wrestling coach who is facing third-degree child molestation charges.
Sheridan McDonald, 21-years old, allegedly had a romantic relationship with a teen girl.
Documents filed against McDonald stated she allegedly touched the student over her clothes during a car ride for a school event, and the student also described kissing McDonald.
McDonald's pre-trial is set for May 20th.
The trial is set for June 4th.
- Authorities find WWII-era grenade near Port Townsend
- Teacher accused of having sex with student heads to trial
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29