You can turn in your unused or expired medication for safe disposal at several locations tomorrow across our region at part of the National Prescription Take-Back Day from 10 AM to 2 PM.
The locations are:
College Place Police Department, 625 S. College Ave.
Kennewick Police Department, 211 W. 6th Ave.
Pasco Police Department, 204 W. Clark
Richland Police Department, 871 George Washington Way
Waitsburg Fire Station, 234 Main Street, Waitsburg
Walla Walla Police Department, 54 E. Moore Street
West Richland Police Department, 3805 W. Van Giesen
What will not be accepted:
- No Needles, sharps, or syringes
- No Mercury thermometers
- No Oxygen Containers
- No Chemotherapy/Radioactive Substances
- Bill to help sick nuclear site employees dies in Senate
- Woman rips off gas pump nozzle, eats Taco Bell, goes to jail
- Man steals 2 Mac Books from Kennewick Best Buy
- Prosser librarian on paid administrative leave speaks out at local town hall
- Can China pick up US slack on climate change?
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy