You can turn in your unused or expired medication for safe disposal at several locations tomorrow across our region at part of the National Prescription Take-Back Day from 10 AM to 2 PM.
The locations are:
College Place Police Department, 625 S. College Ave.
Kennewick Police Department, 211 W. 6th Ave.
Pasco Police Department, 204 W. Clark
Richland Police Department, 871 George Washington Way
Waitsburg Fire Station, 234 Main Street, Waitsburg
Walla Walla Police Department, 54 E. Moore Street
West Richland Police Department, 3805 W. Van Giesen
What will not be accepted:
- No Needles, sharps, or syringes
- No Mercury thermometers
- No Oxygen Containers
- No Chemotherapy/Radioactive Substances
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer