You can turn in your unused or expired medication for safe disposal at several locations tomorrow across our region at part of the National Prescription Take-Back Day from 10 AM to 2 PM.
The locations are:
College Place Police Department, 625 S. College Ave.
Kennewick Police Department, 211 W. 6th Ave.
Pasco Police Department, 204 W. Clark
Richland Police Department, 871 George Washington Way
Waitsburg Fire Station, 234 Main Street, Waitsburg
Walla Walla Police Department, 54 E. Moore Street
West Richland Police Department, 3805 W. Van Giesen
What will not be accepted:
- No Needles, sharps, or syringes
- No Mercury thermometers
- No Oxygen Containers
- No Chemotherapy/Radioactive Substances
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River