You can turn in your unused or expired medication for safe disposal at several locations tomorrow across our region at part of the National Prescription Take-Back Day from 10 AM to 2 PM.
The locations are:
College Place Police Department, 625 S. College Ave.
Kennewick Police Department, 211 W. 6th Ave.
Pasco Police Department, 204 W. Clark
Richland Police Department, 871 George Washington Way
Waitsburg Fire Station, 234 Main Street, Waitsburg
Walla Walla Police Department, 54 E. Moore Street
West Richland Police Department, 3805 W. Van Giesen
What will not be accepted:
- No Needles, sharps, or syringes
- No Mercury thermometers
- No Oxygen Containers
- No Chemotherapy/Radioactive Substances
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market
- Wa-Hi Dance Team takes 4th in state championship
- Burglary, theft suspect wanted in Yakima County after escape from community custody
- Secretary of state will undergo treatment for colon cancer