Candidates invited to participate in tonight's forum include US Congress, Washington 4th District; Benton County Assessor and Benton County Commissioner Position 2. In addition, information about Benton County's proposed sales tax increase for public safety will also be presented.
After giving their opening statements, candidates will be asked to respond to questions. The audience is invited to submit questions for the candidates.
The free event will be held at the Performing Arts Center at Kiona-Benton City High School, 1205 Horne Drive, Benton City. Doors open at 6 PM and the public will have an opportunity to meet and greet the candidates before the forum begins at 6:30 PM.
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer