Candidates invited to participate in tonight's forum include US Congress, Washington 4th District; Benton County Assessor and Benton County Commissioner Position 2. In addition, information about Benton County's proposed sales tax increase for public safety will also be presented.
After giving their opening statements, candidates will be asked to respond to questions. The audience is invited to submit questions for the candidates.
The free event will be held at the Performing Arts Center at Kiona-Benton City High School, 1205 Horne Drive, Benton City. Doors open at 6 PM and the public will have an opportunity to meet and greet the candidates before the forum begins at 6:30 PM.
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market