Attorney's hold a private deposition in the case of a 36-year-old Richland man accused of killing nine month old Serenity Reedy.
Jose Aguilar is charged with second degree murder and rape.
The doctor who examined Reedy's body will leave town at the end of the month, so attorneys recorded a deposition on the autopsy that will later be shown in trial.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome