Attorney's hold a private deposition in the case of a 36-year-old Richland man accused of killing nine month old Serenity Reedy.
Jose Aguilar is charged with second degree murder and rape.
The doctor who examined Reedy's body will leave town at the end of the month, so attorneys recorded a deposition on the autopsy that will later be shown in trial.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement