Franklin County Prosecutor Shawn Sant holds a press conference today to inform the public that a Connell shooting that left one man dead is completely unrelated to the three homicides in Benton County two weeks ago.
32-year-old John David Bounhomsavahn was shot and killed Monday afternoon outside an apartment in Connell.
18-year-old Fernando Gonzalez is being charged with 2nd-degree murder for for Bounhomsavahn's death.
Police said the two men were in an argument moments before the shooting.
Also charged are Johnny Vongvilay and Jose Carcamo, both with one count of unlawful possession of a firearm in the 2nd-degree.
Carcamo and Vongvilay were there with the victim at the time of the shooting.
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes
- Contested speaker Brad Henning withdraws from KSD event
- Marine life expert speaking on orca behavior at Kennewick library