Franklin County Prosecutor Shawn Sant holds a press conference today to inform the public that a Connell shooting that left one man dead is completely unrelated to the three homicides in Benton County two weeks ago.
32-year-old John David Bounhomsavahn was shot and killed Monday afternoon outside an apartment in Connell.
18-year-old Fernando Gonzalez is being charged with 2nd-degree murder for for Bounhomsavahn's death.
Police said the two men were in an argument moments before the shooting.
Also charged are Johnny Vongvilay and Jose Carcamo, both with one count of unlawful possession of a firearm in the 2nd-degree.
Carcamo and Vongvilay were there with the victim at the time of the shooting.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities