The city of Prosser, where recrational marijuana shop Altitude is located, is now consideing a moratorium.
This would not close down Altitude but it would prevent any other pot shops from opening within the city limits.
The city council is expected to vote on this at a meeting tomorrow night.
City clerk Rachel Shaw said the city council plans on having a meeting with the city's planning commission on August 21st to review their recommendation on how to handle the future of recreational marijuana in the city.
She said the city council decided to vote on their moratorium because they need time to study the impact of additional marijuana retail stores.
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war