The prosser city council has voted to enact a 6 month moratorium on recreational marijuana.
Council members will have a meeting with the planning commission on August 21st.
That way they can get their recomendation on how to handle the future of pot within the city.
The council will also have a public hearing on September 23rd to get community members thoughts on the moratorium.
This moratorium will not effect Altitude the recreational marijuana shop that has already opened in town but it does mean no other pot shops can open within city limits.
- Supporters of Hanford Reach worried about Trump action
- Missing Seattle woman found dead in Columbia River
- Police searching for driver missing from car wreck
- Google Maps now remembers where you parked your car
- Seahawk's "Blitz" to entertain students in Yakima today
- Bride of ISIS: From 'happily ever after' to hell