A Prosser man who pleaded guilty to vehicular homicide while under the influence of alcohol was sentenced yesterday in Kennewick to more than two years in prison.
21-year-old David Godinez killed cyclist Jared Carr of Walla Walla in May 2012.
The crash happened on the Old Inland Empire Highway near Prosser.
Godinez was sentenced to 28 months in prison and will spend 18 months on probation.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park