The protests against personnel decisions made by the Ki-Be school board continued today.
The group consisted mostly of parents, as school officials will not excuse any more absences for students to protest, even if they are signed out by their parents.
Parents at the protest said they are expecting a counter protest tomorrow by supporters of the school board.
Students joined the protest during their lunch period, but had to return to class.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family