The Richland School District is beginning the process of adjusting elementary school boundaries.
The Richland School Board's existing criteria for adjusting boundaries will be presented at a public meeting tonight, starting at 6:30 p.m., at Carmichael Middle School.
Those attending will be able to review the criteria, ask questions and give feedback.
School board members will then review the public input at their meeting on Tuesday, February 11.
The new elementary school boundaries will be implemented in the 2015-16 school year.
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft