The Hermiston Chamber has received inquiries about why doesn't Hermiston have their own museum and recently have had folks wonder what is happening to the memorabilia from the Umatilla Army Depot.
The public is invited to join in on the conversation today at noon at the Hermiston Conference Center board room.
The meeting is free.
Brenda Turner from the Umatilla Co. Historical Museum in Pendleton will be on hand to share what has already been donated on behalf of the Army Depot.
For more information call the Hermiston Charmber of Commerce at 541-567-6151.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown