The Hermiston Chamber has received inquiries about why doesn't Hermiston have their own museum and recently have had folks wonder what is happening to the memorabilia from the Umatilla Army Depot.
The public is invited to join in on the conversation today at noon at the Hermiston Conference Center board room.
The meeting is free.
Brenda Turner from the Umatilla Co. Historical Museum in Pendleton will be on hand to share what has already been donated on behalf of the Army Depot.
For more information call the Hermiston Charmber of Commerce at 541-567-6151.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes