The Hermiston Chamber has received inquiries about why doesn't Hermiston have their own museum and recently have had folks wonder what is happening to the memorabilia from the Umatilla Army Depot.
The public is invited to join in on the conversation today at noon at the Hermiston Conference Center board room.
The meeting is free.
Brenda Turner from the Umatilla Co. Historical Museum in Pendleton will be on hand to share what has already been donated on behalf of the Army Depot.
For more information call the Hermiston Charmber of Commerce at 541-567-6151.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities