The Hermiston Chamber has received inquiries about why doesn't Hermiston have their own museum and recently have had folks wonder what is happening to the memorabilia from the Umatilla Army Depot.
The public is invited to join in on the conversation today at noon at the Hermiston Conference Center board room.
The meeting is free.
Brenda Turner from the Umatilla Co. Historical Museum in Pendleton will be on hand to share what has already been donated on behalf of the Army Depot.
For more information call the Hermiston Charmber of Commerce at 541-567-6151.
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself