Funeral arrangements have been set for the honorably retired Walla Walla County Sheriff Mike Humphreys who died Monday at the age of 62.
Humphreys died Monday in Las Vegas, Nevada where he was recovering after suffering a heart attack a few weeks ago.
Emergency vehicles led a procession yesterday through Walla Walla to the Herring-Groseclose Funeral Home.
Humphreys will be remembered next Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. at the Blue Mountain Community Church located at 928 Sturm Street in Walla Walla. The public is invited to attend.
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82