Funeral arrangements have been set for the honorably retired Walla Walla County Sheriff Mike Humphreys who died Monday at the age of 62.
Humphreys died Monday in Las Vegas, Nevada where he was recovering after suffering a heart attack a few weeks ago.
Emergency vehicles led a procession yesterday through Walla Walla to the Herring-Groseclose Funeral Home.
Humphreys will be remembered next Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. at the Blue Mountain Community Church located at 928 Sturm Street in Walla Walla. The public is invited to attend.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family