Funeral arrangements have been set for the honorably retired Walla Walla County Sheriff Mike Humphreys who died Monday at the age of 62.
Humphreys died Monday in Las Vegas, Nevada where he was recovering after suffering a heart attack a few weeks ago.
Emergency vehicles led a procession yesterday through Walla Walla to the Herring-Groseclose Funeral Home.
Humphreys will be remembered next Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. at the Blue Mountain Community Church located at 928 Sturm Street in Walla Walla. The public is invited to attend.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities