The public is invited to participate in a public meeting tonight in Richland on Hanford cleanup priorities.
The meeting is part of a public comment period on the Department of Energy's fiscal year 2016 budget and cleanup priorities.
Tonight's meeting will be held at the Richland Public Library, 955 Northgate Drive in Richland from 2:30 - 5 PM.
The public meeting is hosted by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Richland Operations Office, DOE Office of River Protection, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Washington State Department of Ecology.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location