The public is invited to participate in a public meeting tonight in Richland on Hanford cleanup priorities.
The meeting is part of a public comment period on the Department of Energy's fiscal year 2016 budget and cleanup priorities.
Tonight's meeting will be held at the Richland Public Library, 955 Northgate Drive in Richland from 2:30 - 5 PM.
The public meeting is hosted by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Richland Operations Office, DOE Office of River Protection, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Washington State Department of Ecology.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services