Pool season is upon us! if you're looking for a place to take a dip in Yakima, you're in luck with Franklin Pool is set to open tomorrow.
Individual swimming sessions start at two dollars for youth, and $3.75 for adults.
You can also purchase a ten session pass, for kids it is $16, for adults the punch pass runs $33.
Selah Pool will be opening tomorrow as well.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome