Check your mail tomorrow in Yakima-- 3000 Yakima residents will be randomly selected to help with a yearly survey the city creates to see what community members think about the state of the city.
Tomorrow the people selected should receive a post card from the city followed up next week with the actual survey itself
The survey is bi-lingual and asks questions about-- quality of life, safety, events and activities the city holds.
The 2014 survey results are expected to be available late october or early november
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself