Check your mail tomorrow in Yakima-- 3000 Yakima residents will be randomly selected to help with a yearly survey the city creates to see what community members think about the state of the city.
Tomorrow the people selected should receive a post card from the city followed up next week with the actual survey itself
The survey is bi-lingual and asks questions about-- quality of life, safety, events and activities the city holds.
The 2014 survey results are expected to be available late october or early november
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds
- Upgrade your posters for a fresh look
- Trial of 2 Spokane psychologists over CIA torture pushed to Sept.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody
- Kennewick police arrest 3 in connection to graffiti amid recent uptick