Check your mail tomorrow in Yakima-- 3000 Yakima residents will be randomly selected to help with a yearly survey the city creates to see what community members think about the state of the city.
Tomorrow the people selected should receive a post card from the city followed up next week with the actual survey itself
The survey is bi-lingual and asks questions about-- quality of life, safety, events and activities the city holds.
The 2014 survey results are expected to be available late october or early november
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US
- Protect yourself from fastest growing crime: ID theft
- Authorities apprehend kayaking burglar suspect
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation