Check your mail tomorrow in Yakima-- 3000 Yakima residents will be randomly selected to help with a yearly survey the city creates to see what community members think about the state of the city.
Tomorrow the people selected should receive a post card from the city followed up next week with the actual survey itself
The survey is bi-lingual and asks questions about-- quality of life, safety, events and activities the city holds.
The 2014 survey results are expected to be available late october or early november
- 2 injured in early morning accident
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town