A 78 year old realtor who was brutally attacked in West Valley last year dies over the weekend.
The Yakima County Coroner says Vern Holbrook died in hospice care.
Court documents state Holbrook was showing homes, when Luis Gomez-Monges and Adriana Mendez attacked him.
Deputies found Holbrook in a West Valley home with his throat slashed.
Deputies later arrested Daniel Blizzard and Jill Taylor in connection to the incident.
All four were facing attemepted murder charges--no word yet on whether those charges will change now that Holbrook has died.
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd