SEATTLE (AP) -- A 3.6 magnitude earthquake shook up the central Puget Sound area Monday morning. The U.S. Geological Survey reports the quake's epicenter was three miles east of Belfair and was located about 13.6 miles down. It hit just past 4 a.m. No damage was immediately reported.
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires